Friday, January 16, 2009

Blogging & Jogging...

...neither are my favorite things to do. But both are good for me. And as always, AFTER the task is done I do feel better. This year for me is all about doing things just a little better - being a better friend, teacher, girlfriend, cook (!!!!), daughter, keeper-in-toucher - you get the picture. The good news for me is that I currently do not jog or blog at all - so ANY effort is better than the status quo!! No, that is cheating. I am going to make an honest attempt to keep ya'll posted on my world, little by little and bit by bit! I make no empty promises that there will be frequent, lengthy, clever, and witty posts - but do promise little odds and ends that will (hopefully) make you (and me!) feel that I am not a million miles away. So check in periodically to get your fill.

Happy 2009!!

Ditty

No comments: